VratzaMu Forum Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VratzaMu Forum Community

ServerServer  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAME MASTER EVENTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Dark_
Administrators
Administrators
_Dark_

GAME MASTER EVENTS  Empty
PostSubject: GAME MASTER EVENTS    GAME MASTER EVENTS  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 pm

PK Event

Bulgarian:
Organizirat se dvuboi na principa na direktna eliminacia mejdu uchastnicite. Finala se izpulnqva v specialni uslovia. Zabranen e buff/cast ot drug geroi. Izpolzvaneto na Horn of Dinorant e absoliutno zabraneno. Twisting Slash Skill i udarite s lqv buton sa absoliutno zabraneni. Mesteneto na geroq po vreme na eventa e zabraneno i edinstvenoto izkliuchenie e ednokratnoto sluchaino mestene. Vseki uchastnik narushil pravilata shte bude nakazan sus 7 dneven ban.

English:  
This is an organized battle with direct elimination principle. The final is conducted with special conditions. The buff/cast from another character is forbidden. Using a Horn of Dinorant is strictly forbidden. Twisting Slash Skill and a left-button hit are strictly forbidden as well. Moving your character during this event is also not allowed however an exception is a one-off random movement not executed by the player. Everyone who breaks any of the above rules will be punished with a 7 days ban.

Survivor Event

Bulgarian:
Vsichki uchastnici se subirat na edno mqsto. Kogato game mastera dade start, vsichki zapochvat da se ubivat, dokato ne ostane samo edin. Toi e pobeditel. Ako nqkoi igrach (ili igrachi) se skrie i izchakva poslednia moment, za da napadne, za da se predpazi, toi biva diskvalificiran. Vsichki trqbva da vzemat maksimalno uchastie v meleto.

English:  
All the participants are gathered at a place designated by the conductor of the event. When the game master gives the start of the event all the participants start killing eachother until only one character remains alive. The last survivor is the winner. If someone hides in waiting to attack at the last moments of the event in order to preserve himself he will be disqualified from the event. Everyone has to participate in the melee equally.

Find Event

Bulgarian:
Game mastera se skriva v izbrana ot nego lokacia koqto e dostupna za igrachite. Toi kazva edinstveno naimenovanieto na kartata, na koqto se namira (naprimer Lorencia, Devias) i chaka. Purvia, koito go otkrie pecheli. Po precenka na organizatora moje da se opredeli vreme za izpulnenieto na eventa.

English:  
The game master hides at a location chosen by him which is accessible by the players. He then only announces the name of the map that he is at (example: Lorencia, Devias) and then waits to be found. The first one to find him wins. On the event conductors discretion a time limit may apply.

Rush Find Event

Bulgarian:
Game mastera se skriva v izbrana ot nego lokacia koqto e dostupna za igrachite. Toi suobshtava naimenovanieto na lokaciata, kudeto se namira i dava kratuk period ot vreme v koito eventa e validen. Purvia koito go otkrie e pobeditel. Ako vremeto izteche bez game mastera da bude otkrit eventa se prekratqva.

English:
The game master hides at a location chosen by him which is accessible by the players. He then announces the location that he picked and gives the patricipants a small amount of time for the event. The first one to find him is the winner. If the time is up before anyone finds the game master the event gets shut down without a winner.

Rise or Fall

Bulgarian:
Zadavat se vuprosi. Pechelivshia izbira mejdu dvama game masteri i mu dava trade. Ediniat game master mu nosi pobeda a drugia - disconnect.

English:  
The conductor of the event asks questions. The winner with the correct answer then have to choose between two game masters and trades him. One of them makes the winner a true winner and wins an event award and the other one would disconnect the user.

Fruit Event

Bulgarian:
Game mastera iziskva opredelen broi ot opredelen vid plodove (naprimer: 3 stamina fruit; 1 stamina, 1 agility, 1 energy fruits) i suobshtava orientirovuchno mqsto, kudeto uchastnicite mogat da go otkriqt. Purviat uspql da napravi iziskvanite plodove (fruits) i da gi predade na game mastera e pobeditel.

English:  
The game master requires a certain amount by a certain kind of fruits (example: 3 stamina fruit; 1 stamina, 1 agility, 1 energy fruits) and then announces his overal location. The first one to create the fruits required and to pass them to the game master is the winner.

Trivia Event

Bulgarian:
Game mastera zadava vuprosi na celia server. Purvia otgovoril pravilno na POST pecheli.

English:  
The game master asks questions on a global message to the entire server. The first one to give the correct answer on a POST message wins.

Chase Event

Bulgarian:
Organizatora na subitieto izbira nqkoq po-malka karta ili tochen predel ot po-golqma karta. Tova subitie e kato Find Event no s razlikata che game mastera bqga ot igrachite. Purvia igrach, koito natisne trade varhu bqgashtia game master pecheli.

English:  
The conductor of the event chooses a smaller map or an exact area of a bigger map. This event is similar to the Find Event with the only difference that the game master is trying to run away from the players. The first participant to catch up with the game master and to trade him wins.

Team-Up Event

Bulgarian:
Organizira se bitka s 2 ili poveche igrachi sreshtu sushtia broi igrachi kato vseki izbira s kogo da e v otbor a organizatora samo gi izpravq edni sreshtu drugi. Vsichki Pets sa pozvoleni. Tozi event moje da se napravi turnirno sus zapisvane i taksa za uchastie.

English:  
A battle between teams of 2 and more players is organised. Everybody can choose with who to be in a team. The conductor of the event only faces the teams one versus another. All Pets are allowed. This even can be conducted in the form of a tournament with sign up and a sign up charge.

Race Event

Bulgarian:
Vsichki uchastnici svalqt krilata si i se kachvat na Unicorn kato se sustezavat na pqsuchnata pista v Lorencia. Broq na obikolkite se opredelq ot organizatora. Purviq napravil opredelenia broi obikolki pecheli.

English:  
All the participants take off their wings to get on an Unicorn for a race at the sand track at Lorencia. The number of laps that they have to complete gets assigned by the conductor of the event. The first one to complete the designated number of laps is the winner.

Swimming Event

Bulgarian:
Vsichki uchastnici svalqt krilata si i zapochvat da pluvat ot nachaloto na Atlans do Tarkan. Purviq stignal do portala za Tarkan i vleze v grada e pobeditel.

English:  
All the participants take off their wings to start a swimming race starting at Atlans and finishing up at the end of the map by the portal for Tarkan. The first one to get to the portal and to enter Tarkan is the winner.

Trails of Icarus

Bulgarian:
Vsichki uchastnici svalqt krilata si i zapochvat letene s pomoshtta na Horn of Dinorant ot nachaloto na Icarus do kraq na Icarus. Starta se dava ot game master. V kraq na Icarus chaka drug game master. Purviq uchastnik koito dade trade na game mastera v kraq na Icarus pecheli.

English:  
All the participants take off their wings to start a flying race on a Horn of Dinorant from the start of Icarus to the end of the map. The start is called by a game master. At the end of Icarus there is another game master waiting. The first one to trade the game master at the end of Icarus wins.

Guardian Event

Bulgarian:
Game mastera izbira svoi pazachi. Toi suobshtava lokaciata kudeto se namira sled koeto se skriva nqkude v blizost kudeto izbranite ot nego geroi go pazqt. Celta e zashtitata na game mastera da se probie i da se dade Trade na organizatora na subitieto. Dava se vreme v zavisimost ot mestopolojenieto i ako sled iztichaneto na tova vreme nikoi ne uspee da probie zashtitata i dade Trade na organizatora nagradata ot eventa poluchavat vsichki pazachi. Sled kato umre edin ili poveche pazachi po precenka organizatora moje da gi vurne obratno pri nego za da go pazqt.

English:  
The game master choses players as his guardians. He then announces his current location and then hides somewhere close where the chosen guardians protect him. The point of the event is to penetrate the security and trade the game master. The first one to trade the game master wins. There is a specified time for the event to be completed depending on the location of the game master. If nobody penetrates the security of the conductor of the event by the time specified the winners are all the game masters guardians. After a guardian gets killed on game masters discretion he can be teleported back to the location to keep protecting the conductor of the event.

Tournament Event

Bulgarian:
Organizira se turnir sus zapisvane i se subira taksa za uchastie. Zapisanite uchastnici se razpredelqt v grupi. Vseki igrach v grupa se bie s drug. Ot vsqka grupa se vzema pobeditelq i zapochvat finali na principa direktna eliminaciq. Finala se vodi na strogo opredeleno mqsto do 5 ubiistva. Pobeditelq poluchava ultimativna nagrada, kakto i golqm tlasuk kum Zalata na Slavata (Hall of Fame) tui kato tova e nai-golemiq edinichen event.

English:
A tournament with a sugn up and sign up charge gets organized. The contestents are getting put in groups. After that every player fights with another. The winner of every group goes trough the finals on the principle of a direct elimination. The final is being organised on a specially designated for that location and the fight is until a final score of 5 kills. The winner gets an ultimate award (ten times bigger than the usual event reward of 100 credits) and a huge push to our Hall of Fame as this is the biggest event in our server.
Back to top Go down
http://vr-servers.org
kareene

GAME MASTER EVENTS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME MASTER EVENTS    GAME MASTER EVENTS  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 am

WOW I NEVER READ SUCH AS BEAUTIFUL AS THIS EVENTS Very Happy THANKS GM
Back to top Go down

GAME MASTER EVENTS
Page 1 of 1